We ensure strict compliance with all relevant laws and regulation pertaining to our operation and labour relations.
We work with integrity and with respect for people and for the environment in which we operate.
We are committed to find ways in which we can reduce the impact of our world both in the office and on site.
who we are
GHANSTOCK LIMITED is a joint venture company between Total Petroleum Ghana Limited and Fueltrade Limited which was opened for business on the 31st of December, 2015. It is a diesel storage facility of 24,000 M3 capacity with a four (4) loading bays for both top and bottom loading. It was designed and built per Total International Safety standards.
This depot serves specifically the Mines, Fuel stations and Supply vessels with clean gasoil thus servicing the country’s growing Oil Industry.
To Become the Number One Provider of Clean Hydrocarbon Products in Ghana
Our Key Strengths to realizing our Vision:
- Uniqueness of Our ultra-modern Storage Facility:
- Floating Suctions in Storage Tanks
- Geo-textile and Geo-membrane materials in tank foundation.
- Bottom Loading Arms.
- Highly experienced and competent Management and Staff who are customer service oriented.
- State-of-the-art laboratory in Tarkwa, the third largest ANAC after Belgium and Singapore.
To own and operate an Ultra-Modern Petroleum Storage Facility (diesel fuel depot) that will receive, store and distribute petroleum products in the safest and innovative manner that will ensure profitability and safeguard the interest of customers and the general public through competent and dedicated staff.